ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

the world order of asthma apps has began, page-21

1. 7,746 Posts.
    Yes that is a valuable patent and Mike has an established and successful career. These threads seem to get derailed sometimes because Onshow and yourself are polar opposites at two extreme views of success and failure.

Too positive annoys people like Makattack as much as too negative annoys people like yourself. In the end nobody wins and it goes full circle.

MT is positive but a bit more realistic in approach.

I tend to be cautious and neutral with a slight negative approach. But I'll give credit where it's due. I honestly don't think new management have done anything exceptional yet. They have done somethings wrong like Bergen but probably were limited in choices.

Qualcomm 'could' have been exceptional but they didn't sell it as a company maker. Why? because it isn't.

Same goes for this app. No fanfare. Why? Not worth. Did they achieve the May launch? Yes(technically) but market prefers to be positively surprised by an early release. Some even tried shifting blame to Apple in anticipation that ISN would be late. That's never a good look.

Problem as I see it, is ISN now have no immediate news. So this current debate will just go on and on and... until eventually we see gen2 or some meaningful update.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.