ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

NathanIm in Thailand, its 4.02 pm, and Im having a nap before a...

1. 1,022 Posts.
    Nathan
    Im in Thailand, its 4.02 pm, and Im having a nap before a night out in walking street, and trust me when you do that you need a nap....All I can say at this point, and I believe many posters agree, yes, it almost always feels better in the hand..LOL....Sure beats a video. Ya gotta laugh, but if our management team believe that what they are doing is the right way, I will trust their judgement, as they have far more knowledge about the field, and what they are doing than I have...I say give them time, lets judge down the track, after we have had time to calculate the numbers and then voice an opinion with clarity, non bias, and a comment that is result, or lack of result drive....At this point, it seems that we are standing over a pot of water on a stove, waiting for it to boil, and that always takes twice as long as the actual time to boil....give them a chance, and if they fail, I will be one of the loudest advocaters of telling them they failed, but we are no where near that point yet...Have a good night all.
    M=T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.