PUA 25.0% 0.3¢ peak minerals limited

As we wait for the results I am attempting to put a positive...

1. 637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    As we wait for the results I am attempting to put a positive spin on HEG without sounding like i'm ramping but this is the spot where they found the Holtermans nugget, The worlds largest specimen, read for yourself, probably why it's called the "Big Nugget Hill" deposit. It was not strictly speaking a nugget, but rather a specimen or matrix, so it is very possible that there is more, alot more. It was the largest specimen of gold ever found in the world, 1.5 meters (59 inches) long, weighing 286 kg(630 pounds)A larger find was made by the same men, but was broken up before being brought to the surface. How big? does anyone know? Gold averages of 10 oz or over 300 grams per tonne was the norm of the mined ore. So many of the undervalued gold companies seem to be good value at these current prices in my opinion. Gold could soar to dizzing heights. Interesting to see that the Singaporeans are on board. Also 10 cent HEGOA 2014 oppies there are only 22 million which is not alot in terms of options and if this company is "undervalued" as the proactive investor report says they are they could go skyward! They could go into a "trading Holt er man" have a huge find and bingo, were all rich! Good luck everyone. Goldy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.124M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $646 215.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5233793 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2879398 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.