SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

It's definitely a good long term hold if you don't believe all...

1. 409 Posts.
    It's definitely a good long term hold if you don't believe all the bear propaganda out there.

But I think there is just as much good short term prospect for a trade. It bounced over 20% the other day. That can't be ignored. It came down from a much higher level very quickly and irrationally.

And the gold price just had a breather as people booked profits. I think China also has a long weekend so concerns of physical demand falling just lead to cashing in some gains. It ended well basing and creeping up.

Judging by the massive volume seen recently I think there may be some big funds that are interested buying in for exposure to gold stocks, particularly this one. Good management, transparent reporting and immediate cost cutting action before most other goldies.

I see at least another 50% gain from here if gold holds or better starts creeping again. Short term - It all comes down to gold price movement from here, however, the recent rebound and sp price action on Friday may entice more buying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.