AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Eshmun said: "My guess is there is a mining title somewhere in...

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Eshmun said: "My guess is there is a mining title somewhere in the system which probably still reflects the 75%/25% nature of the respective parties holdings in the broader tenement area."

Correct, if you got to the SARIG database & poke around there: https://sarig.pir.sa.gov.au/Map
    you will see Alliance Craton Explorer is registered as the licensee to 25% & Quasar to 75%.

Someone mentioned that Quasar might try to do "a runner" (or words to that effect) should the court case go against them, that they're registered with a 75% interest suggests to me that that is not a real possibility.

With regard to the MDA, if you look in the quarterly, you will see a reference to holes being drilled in "Stage 4". What I think that is all about is an attempt by Quasar to strengthen their claim that the MDA affects the entire ML I bet they've gone and partitioned the entire ML into stages.

The question becomes how can they possibly assert an area is in the MDA when they don't even know what's down there? Same with B4MNE, how can that possibly be part of the MDA when they didn't even know about it until a couple of years ago?

I think damages are already running. The irony is that should AGS be successful, we may well find Quasar start to assert that the MDA is not over the entire ML & AGS asserting it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.