AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

The worm has turned, page-363

1. 7,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Wasa

Totally agree with your thoughts and will add that the value of the Asset (ACE) has to be realised by Management alone. imo

Will that happen?

We've already lost 10% of four mile to 15% (40% of ACE is gone).

Come a decision after the Court matter, I believe if we get no definition of anything related to ACE's position in the Reduction Process then an EGM will have to be called imo

We cannot let this continue as is. imo

Get ready holders, the time when we have to do something, is fast approaching. imo

This is an ASX listed company.

Its impossible to be valued. imo

Surely the ASX cannot allow this to continue!

I hear what you post Botkiller but this has gone beyond crap. There appears to be misleading and possible deception everywhere here with AGS and its position as an ASX listed company. imo The reason for my opinion is The MDA should be defined by Law imo Why isn't it?

Also with the Reduction Process if AGS is contesting that through the Courts why hasn't AGS included that in all ASX Releases about the pending Sales and Marketing Rights. imo

If anyone cares to give thought to all the possible Court Actions that could be before us then we'll all be dead and gone as Shareholders before they are all resolved. imo

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.