TGA 0.00% $1.17 thorn group limited

I think it's time to start a more optimistic thread, for the TGA...

1. 4,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    I think it's time to start a more optimistic thread, for the TGA worm has turned, and both FA and TA support a view that the worm has the legs to crawl higher. FA suggests that there are fresh shoots higher up the tree attracting that worm, whereas TA notes the worm's recent upward inclination, the decline in vermivores, and that there are worms at the bottom of the tree crawling upward too. Of course, we cannot rule out that an scenario-upsetting event – someone may spray the tree with vermicide.

Because I tend to hold shares for a long time, normally I am ambivalent about their SPs. Sometimes I hope the SP declines so that I can buy more at a low price, and when for whatever reason I want to sell, then I like the SP to be high. In respect to TGA, I would like the SP to rise, because for over a year I have wanted to diversify my TGA-heavy portfolio, but not at TGA prices that are too low. I have actually acquired about 40,000 TGA shares in recent weeks at an average SP of about $1.34. I would have preferred buying more CCP at circa $12.00, but, sadly for me, its SP ran up to circa $16.00 before I could put the funding in place to buy more

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.