TGA 0.00% $1.17 thorn group limited

My chart shows it breaking the trend line at 1.45 ... but 'tis a...

1. 1,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    My chart shows it breaking the trend line at 1.45 ... but 'tis a matter of degrees over this length of time

Either way, I would have thought from this level that we may just get a single drop back to the trend line confirming resistance ... that will shake out the low buyers who want to take profit (or abandon ship!), before a good run with no obstacles until we hit the next group from 1.75 up.

Capture t.JPG

Most indicators are starting to show over-brought ... so a small retrace will bring those back as well. Money flow is actually positive for the first time in a year, a really good sign that the trend is upwards and strong.

Capture m.JPG

And last but not least, the price is sitting right under the top Bollinger band ... with the stoch looking over-brought, a little retrace to the trend line and then a lift-off looks like the message.

Capture b.JPG

It has been a loooooooong wait ... fortunately the dividends have made it less agonising .... but it will be nice to see Thorn get back on top after a savage year.

Good luck, all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.