AEV 0.00% 0.9¢ avenira limited

the worst is over...

1. 1,548 Posts.
    Out with old in with the new with hotcopper faithful!

This isn't a stock to sit on and wait, I mean we've been waiting for 2 years for AD to pull the rabbit out of the hat. Still struggling to see how they're going to get Wonarah or Namibian off the ground, but i stand by my previous post that dry kiln is the way to go..old cliche with MAK, you have to buy and sell whichever way the trend goes. The trend is your friend.

The movements over the past 4 months have been nothing short of spectacular, and if you're a good chartist there is money to be made.

Last 4 months

Long term view

At the end of the day though for all the movements in the SP, it boils down to this:

1) Is Wonarah/Namibian feasible? Is there a market? Can MAK make a profit? What's the business plan??
    2) In order to execute a business plan, a company requires top-quality management. Even the best-laid plans can go to waste with bad management. Does AD have a track record? Can management deliver on its promises? If management is a problem, it is sometimes best to move on.

The last sentence is what happened to a number of investors last week....the problem with MAK is their management, it is without question a problem for the past 2 years. We've had lies, damn lies, and statistics. Take Intersuisse report, the analysis comes from the company itself. MAK employed them to release what I consider spruced up information to encourage investors to buy. The options they picked up the other month was the nail in the coffin in my eyes. Pure greed. I continue to day trade this stock, as the swings are excellent, 10% movement today, but until Management deliver, this is all this stock will ever be I'm afraid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.