TZL 4.00% 2.4¢ tz limited

the worst is over

1. 1,232 Posts.
    Well I hope the worst is over in fact I don’t just hope I’m pretty sure the worst is over.

I’ve watched Our Company’s share price plummet recently, for the second time, and I’ve asked some serious questions on these forums which has helped to risk everyone’s shares as well as my own and I sincerely apologise for the angst that may have caused everyone.

But having said that, I feel it was necessary to keep the pressure on the current and past board members, as I feel we would have faced a tragic end if they had remained.

Now we will have a new board and new hope.

Here is the thing though, some posters have mentioned trading the stock or trying to buy at the current lows, and I understand this want after such a long journey.

However, I seriously think it would be in the best interest of our own shareholdings if we kept our powder dry and those that can afford to spend a little more of their savings.

Would be best to - and I know this may sound presumptuous or arrogant - send an email to the NEW BOARD once they are in place to indicate our support for a share purchase plan for current shareholders, hopefully with a free attached option. By doing this the people that have suffered so much can benefit the most by a capital raising.

It is paramount in my mind that we the shareholders get first bite as it were, rather than it going out to institutions or “sophisticated” shareholders only.

Once again I’ll ask people to rate this post, and if the support for this idea is out there I will happily draft a letter of request for all interested parties to cut and paste to their email and send to the board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.157M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $240 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 26414 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.