NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

the worst may be over, page-22

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    fisho26,

Good point mate, we are all traders or gamblers and I understand your position and where you are coming from and it is very good approach.

To me personally I have taken bigger risk sooner than you are willing to do....nothing wrong or right....
    There were parcel I aquired at 9.40s and I took the risk based on factors that I could not possibly know in advance
    like how far gold will go down,or how low NCM will go or if TO will happen or if there are more problems with the world.

The minute I think I know the future it will only cloud my judgment and will result in me leaning to one side of the coin....I like to take my chance and see what happens next

The same way when we feel so good having great profit...so sure it will get bigger and feeling like GOD then it is time to get out......NCM is the opposite....everyone feeling so desperate and so much negativity towards gold and miners and some call 2 bucks.....maybe just maybe they are wrong....it is time for me to buy....all a bet.

Zackeria,

I would never ever write off Chinese.....anything can happen...they can buy any minung company in the world from the smallest to the biggest with cash if goverment allow it.
    Interesting to see whats next in our miners.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.