GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

that is some funny stuff - and a good read - excellent point on...

1. 2,793 Posts.

that is some funny stuff - and a good read - excellent point on different horses for different courses - you know I was getting tired each time Bernanke was introduced as an expert on the Depression - now I know I was getting annoyed... because that was then and this is now

thxs BH

I think just this type of view will be adopted towards Bernanke's Fed intervention with the benefit of hindsight - not that we need to wait until the damage is well and truly done by the Fed and Treasury, as many disagreed before we gave these criminals the keys to the piggy banks - though using this historical view will cushion the criticism towards him, and allow him to leave the room quitely like Greenspan managed to do, while being strangely revered for giving it a go, despite the monumental failure it will all turn out to be

but when your helping your mates in the finance and banking sector to receive money for nothing, then hey, who is going to take aim at him, particularly when similar interests also own the media in the US

oh those boys will play...!

good luck

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.