SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

the x tactor, page-18

1. 3,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Hi dh

My thoughts are that the SP rose dramatically in later last year due to two major MOUs by the Chinese and also the touting that we were to hit a big announcement by end of december. Investors kept buying early January anticipating this possible announcement. Sorry I can't remember if it was DFS or possible Finance etc........end result was it didn't happen.

As a result of this not happening and the turning of attention to the DFS being release by the end of March, investors would have taken their funds elsewhere.

The SP as squidd has mentioned consolidated for approx 6 weeks and is falling now due to world events and market sentiment in general, I believe.

I look at what my holding was worth and think I should have got out in the 60's only because of where we stand now, yet I remind myself that in the 60's the story, the resource, the management, the future of West Africa and the enormous potential of SDL remains the same as it is now.

Fundamentally nothing from SDL has changed.

With all due respect if you are that uncomfortable and frustrated with your holding maybe you could sell and reduce your stress/ concern.

SDL is still LT for me, I'm not concentrating on the finish line when we are only 10kms into the marathon.

Good luck

cheers
    dondeal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.