FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

One would have to be very bullish on outstanding results at...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    One would have to be very bullish on outstanding results at SNE-2. Day 23 after coring and logging have been completed and set up and testing have begun, the rig still remains stationary. Currently 12am in Dakar, the Bourbon Front continues to make it's daily trek to the ORA. This programme runs 24/7 and will be worth every cent spent if all comes to fruition. Every additional well drilled into this structure will educate the JV no end, and the efficiency to complete future planned drill sites will continue to bring the overall production costs down.

The way this year flew by, it won't be long till we are into phase 2 of another evaluation, perhaps adding value to the blue sky (and a revised spread sheet from PJ) if all comes up trumps after the first three. By then our most recent seismic will have been very well studied, and future locations will most likely produce very high COS.

2016 could possibly be the most memorable year in the lives of many a holder here. Imagine the story when you tell grand son little Jonny " Back in 2016, there was this company............".

Now where is this time capsule to send me to June 2016, I'm getting Aqua excited, and because of this, it could turn out to be the longest year I have ever lived.

GLTA, and hope we can all produce a memorable story of the year unfolding!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.