RNX 20.0% 1.2¢ renegade exploration limited

the year ahead - 2011, page-17

1. 1,484 Posts.
    "Ironic how such an ancient and clever culture as the Chinese seam to have become so shallow, soulless and hungry. (in my immature opinion)"

I am not comfortable with that statement..

Greed, emptiness and Fear are endemic in all our de-natured cultures and I am very sure that - given a voice and a chance - China has many passionate and visionary Heroes.
    Sorry for cluttering the thread..

On-topic -
    Trying to piece together the US Debt situation from Utube videos is not so clever. It gives me the impression that the people of the USA are turning from traditional Fox style media to more underground and "reality" based quasi-information sources.

If that is so, then it will not take long for the "vampire Squid" version of events to become mainstream. For lots of newly unemployed with time on their hands looking for someone to blame to turn to Wall Street for culprits.

Then again, perhaps money will also be looking for a home in commodity stocks as it seeks new value. I really cant tell, but the massive pain that must surely come home to US is bound to affect the DOW and on-flow to ASX in the short to medium term.

Also - I cant tell how US debt/inflation vs China Inflation/Interest rates is going to affect China GDP - I would guess that it could slow to 5-7% - enough to hurt AUS miners in the short term - especially the massive increase in IO production.

Some very intelligent reports from Morgan and Stanley for instance or Macquarie - point to as Nathan posts above - plenty of continued growth from the Dragon. However, they don't seam to me to be fully weighing in the precariousness of the US monetary position.

China I would imagine are in a huge hurry to spend trade surplus while it still has value - driving commodity prices up as we have seen.

There has to be a point where all this comes to a corrective balance and we get a glimpse of the real value of things - (measured in buddha knows what)

The good thing about a company like OVR - is the resource is so massively undervalued to begin with that there is a certain amount of safety built in (if you have a LT view) while there is a quite obvious huge upside if the world continues to limp along consuming and building like a mad cancerous tumor - sorry for the bleak outlook today

Open to more links.

Thank you very much for your response Nathan - will read, re-read and keep trying to improve my understanding and world view.

Have the markets always been this fraught with uncertainty, calamity, hope and opportunity?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $15.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $61.62K 5.463M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 890250 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1549099 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.