TZL 4.17% 2.5¢ tz limited

the year ahead

1. 3,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138

interesting looking at a stock that is doing what TZL was supposed to - had disruptive technology and is hitting the nasdaq in Feb - alas. UNILIFE

i think at the depths we all wrote off our investment but now have some hope. in my mind trying to create a worse case scenario i am expecting dilution of 1:1 - so maybe 100 million shares on issue - i have been told it will not be that bad but a base to work from.

one thing to note is that communication and deal flow from the new board has been minimal - this could be strategic for new stake holders (or current - note holders / QVT) or due to limited funding to drive growth.

i have a lot of respect for DR and the board but does not mean TZ is going to be hugely succesful. irrespective those putting their hand in their pockets or working for minimal short term gain deserve to be rewarded as TZ was on the brink of going tits up.

if TZ have the runs with Anixter, Dell and Pitney Bowes (inbox) then providing some alliances with aerospace and a few other sectors, there is probably no reason why nasdaq could not be considered within a year.

obviously the previous board would not consider nasdaq until we could get $25 (the dream) but with those new controllers getting set at $1, then a lesser price still delivers huge upside.

i would not be holding my breath for great wins on the legal side - ASIC have proven to be a failure of late and there is one thing behaving unethically and a complete crunt and being charged with it.

lets hope there is enough marketing of TZL through yellow prick toad and the share price is over $2 until the substance drives it further.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.415M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $547 21.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.