APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

This is the year that APG has the licence to thrill This is a...

1. 463 Posts.

This is the year that APG has the licence to thrill
    This is a secualive stock , as my freind Finn wrote.
    But what does speculative stock mean?
    It means it is volotile as the sp is driven by a combination of factors, which can be summed up as " market sentiment. Some base their decisions on fundamentals,others on heresay,others on charts and others on Gutfeeling. Nevertheless it is the overall sentiment ( "uo- going down") that drives the sp.Of course there are variables, such as someone needs ba bit of cash RIGHT NOW AND SO HAS TO SELL A FEW,helping to stabilise or drop the SP.There are also those who manipulate the market. All this is reduced to overall Market sentiment. I was on the Market in the Poseidon affair. EARNIE seems to have a grasp of the situation -otherwise he would not be the largest shareholder,he has about $ 2,000,in APG, and he is an Accountant who understands the fundamentals. From a logical standpoint I accept his risk, but also his judgement.
    I think he is right in his analysis of what may occor wery shortly.
    Having just separated from a de-facto relationship after 12 years ,I want to have an greemen established of $0,07c at time of parting so she cannot get the benefit from the large return I expect. This is proving verydifficult under law.
    To recap, I think the post on HC are extremely possitive and swill come about in a few weeks.
    As EARNIE say, a good report on the Gold JV could see the price rocket. But when do we sell? Anyone can buy and sell shares,but knowing when to do either is crucial. The chances of buying at the bottom and selling at the top is just luck. I think we have to set our figure and instigate stoplosses

Well will 007 be the year to thrill- we shall see

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.