FFG 10.5% 1.7¢ fatfish group limited

The Year Of Crypto

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Think about what you’ve witnessed in just 12 months…

A monumental price boom…billions of dollars poured into ICOs…regulators all over the world on the back foot, scrambling to work out what to do…ABC News quoting the bitcoin price with each news update…

Who’d have thought it would break out so quickly.

But that’s what it was — a breakout year for crypto.

And if you’d told us one year from now bitcoin would be sitting at $8,000 (it was around $3,000 when we launched) and ethereum would be up from $345 to $600, we’d have been pleased as punch.

Because it meant the grand crypto project was alive and kicking.

It would mean the  long-term forecasts — a world running on cryptocurrencies — would still be a serious possibility.

Which is exactly what they still are.

A serious and growing possibility.

It’s easy to forget that, in all the price noise.

At the end of the day, cryptocurrencies are either worth something or they’re worth nothing.

What i mean here is that, the value of the cryptocurrency market will either be a multi trillion-dollar behemoth, sitting at the centre of our digital lives.

Or it will fail and be worth diddly squat.

There’s no in between.

Right now, the yearly trajectory is up. The price signals are saying the future of a world run on cryptocurrencies is more probable than it was just one year ago.

And only one thing will determine if this will continue to be the case in a year from now…

Technological development.

Simply put, can cryptocurrencies solve problems better than existing systems? Can they work for humanity in a superior way than existing centralised alternatives?

I think the answer is still an emphatic ‘yes’.

For technical, economic and philosophical reasons. The philosophy underpinning the technology has always been a key driver for our interest in crypto.

Of course, we want the values of these solutions to go up over time too. But because they reflect the growing usefulness of the technology. Not just because ‘Crypto Twitter’ wants memes of Lambo’s or moons.

And the technology keeps getting better and better every day. Regardless of the price action. In fact, I never been more confident in the state of cryptocurrency development.

Some serious hurdles were overcome in the past 12 months. And I think the next 12 months will blow you away.

Can you imagine ffg price until than..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $23.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $44.99K 2.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1854337 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 665626 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 1680727
Last updated 14.23pm 26/04/2024 ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.