MAH 3.57% 29.0¢ macmahon holdings limited

Ronaldo,I'm with you, I also believe MAH are a basket case and...

1. 335 Posts.
    Ronaldo,

I'm with you, I also believe MAH are a basket case and will dip below 10 cents (5 cents certainly is not out of the question).

It's been almost 2 months since we have had an announcement on anything in particular the termination at CSA.

My understanding is that the engineering division is all but decimated where 95% of the engineering employees have been made redundent and there engineering general manager has also moved on (don't know if he was pushed or he walked - either way not a good sign). Surly if this is true it would be worthy of some sort of communication to the shareholders or potential incoming investors.

It seems MAH do not want to release anymore bad news but they may not have any choice soon as they will have to divulge this at the end of year report. I would have thought that this would be price sensitive information and can't believe we have not heard anymore on this for such a long time.

The SP has taken a huge hit over the last 12 months (from 70 cents to 9 cent low) and no sighn of sharks wanting to take over.... Maybe they don't think it is fair value at these prices and think it will fall further yet.

Anyway as I stated in an earlier post I am all cashed up in anticipation of the share price taking a dip.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.010(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $624.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $900.0K 3.133M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 61864 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 18769 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.