FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

The year that was 2017

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Gday holders

Coming up to my 1st anniversary next week on the Birimian.com.au register and approaching the 5(257)0 % capital gains discount ( not that I'll be using it any time soon ) , so i would like to de(scryb)e the past year . To he honest it's felt like a mara(kai)thon , but it's been a hoot(s) , nevertheless .

Firstly , I've been happyonlithium for a long while now . Hopefully BloodyGoodStock will be a producer one day . No takeover for me . Sure Mali is risky , but it could be worse . Try mining in (The) Guatemala(n) .

It's been a rocky(jack) ride , that's a given . It was a Nightmare(3k) when we went into suspension and sunk to 22c . Looked like we were headed for the Wood(y)enSpoon . I thought we were (Tubs)fahk(wah)ed .

It was then that a U(b)nique(13) oportunity arose , when a Boy(1) named Franky(1) and his merry men scou(se)ted around to find someone to overtake the former shonky directors , that were committing a Chrime(ata) , on the rather loyal shareholders of BloodyGoodStock . You would have to be a optimistic punter to carry out s(a)uch(z) an event . They ma(i)y regret(1) it , but no harm in having a (Go)crack i suppose .

Hopefully , our new lifeguards(22) , in Mr Mckay and Mr Walker stepped in to save the day . WhoKnows(?) what ma(t)y(d) have happened had we kept the old board . This pair have the (Macro)Muscle to build us better ga(uc)ins .We also lost superninja at abo(u)t this point in time . Thankfully , we are notlistening(14) to this fool(ca) any longer .

As xmas neared our SP started to Kli(a)p along at great speed , and everyone was having a blast(furnace) , and well in the Green (Hornet) . Our 4 man boy band , led by rock legend Paulweller(66) , comprised of Barney(debear) , Andy(rooooooo) , jake(rs) , and Charles(89) were now singing our praises as we rocketed along .

Don't forget about the Gold(bullsach)

As a sydneysider , i hope to catch up at the one dollar party with perhaps a (malay)sian style feed or a beer with with 1 for 1 the best group of holders on HotCopper . Keep relaxin chillaxed holders and f(c)urnow(30) , keep that stash of shares you hold peeps . Looks like we are in a bullmarket(23) , and we ain't Finnished just yet . Should be a (nut)cracker of a year 2018 .

Thanks for the 50 posters that contributed to this post and for writing a ton of fab messages during (Trueblue)2017 , and it would be nice to get at least Twothumbsup for this post .

Cheerio , gtc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.