The 'yes' mob are in full meltdown., page-167

1. 2,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Again Scott, you are not addressing my question, or my concerns. All you are doing - and have been doing all day - is justifying why more needs to be done for Indigenous Australia. That's how indoctrinated you are, you're so entrenched in the need to be perceived as an intelligent white guy looking to do something for our black brothers and sisters that you won't address the gaping hole in the master plan. You have not once addressed my question which has nothing to do with the justification for better outcomes, you won't get any argument from me about the need for better outcomes. The difference is you are not explaining how making a constitutional change is necessary over a legislative one. It's not necessary, but it's sinking the referendum.

My negativity - as you perceive it Scott - is borne from looking at the whole board, not just patting myself on my white back for a job well done and the warm fuzzy I get from screaming 'yes' to all my friends on Facebook, none of which assists Indigenous Australians.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.