ZNO 0.00% 2.8¢ zoono group limited

- non-toxic- environmentally friendly- proven through extensive...

1. 1,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    - non-toxic
    - environmentally friendly
    - proven through extensive trials already (in the poultry industry at least)
    - potential to increase livestock growth whilst reducing feedstock/costs
    - antiviral (against viruses such as H1N1)
    - antibacterial/antimicrobial for general sanitation
    - easily applicable to large areas

So far it sounds like this is huge step above the current standard with many positives that current sanitation methods don’t have or provide.
    The language used “in stark contrast to current industry standards” really stands out to me, I’m not aware of what is used but they are suggesting there is quite a substantial difference between the current standards and ZPP.

At pharmacy school we are always taught that prevention is much better than a cure in terms of outcomes and financial burdens.

The cost to the Chinese to cull millions of pigs and import pork at increasing prices to sustain their cultural pork desires must be huge, if they can prevent this from happening in the future then I’m sure they will be looking into it at all costs.

Even if a vaccine is made there will still always be a need to prevent further outbreaks until they can declare the virus eradicated or insignificant.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1813/1813812-18f475a2ea200c3ca69fcf7ff974d627.jpg
    Last edited by ThePennyChemist: 07/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $5.54K 197.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37037 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 337693 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.