ZNO 0.00% 2.6¢ zoono group limited

THE Z FACTOR - Zoono works against Swine Flu, page-2

1. 20,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1222
    The real risk to Australia is if it gets into the wild pig population which by some esimtares is close to the human population. If that happens it'll be impossible to eradicate from Australia.Without a vaccine the only protection farmers have will be environmental controls I.e restricting access to sites, disinfectants etc. That's where the opportunity for Zoono will be but I don't think it will really take off here unless the virus arrives, it'll be just like the poultry opportunity.

As far as overseas go Zoono would need to prove that it's product works, not in killing the viruses because it does without a doubt, but as a preventative method in stopping transmission.
    How does it do that?
    Well I guess you'd have to have a farm that is treated by Zoono products that's surrounded by infected farms that doesn't get infected.With the risks being so high for farmers it will need to have a clear demonstratable result in order to generate sales, if it does the sky's the limit but until then I wouldn't bank on Swine Fever to make ZNO into huge company.
    Last edited by Tarvold: 07/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.183M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16479 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 115777 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.