AIM 5.68% 41.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

Thanks Dcros.Sooooo why havnt we seen these offtakes settled yet...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Thanks Dcros.

Sooooo why havnt we seen these offtakes settled yet if the concentrate is looked on as quality stuff Dcros?

Not asking impatiently,just wondering why these smelters havnt jumped at the chance of getting a quality product and signing up this stuff at $1.10+/lb eqv.

Perhaps its just that they dont want to put other negotiations in jeopardy by giving Aim a better price.Hmmm.

Perhaps its nothing to do with the concentrate at all but they are still having issues with the logistics side of things.After all smelters wont sign up to a supply deal if the company cant assure that the product will be delivered.They did say they were looking to minimise costs in this regard.

Then theres the usual "capability to process" the concentrate(clause).But this cant be an issue as its usually tied to manufacture/supply of plant which we know is happening.

One bottleneck we do know about,which is perceived negatively by the market,is the balance of funding.But once again offtakes usually arnt reliant on a mines funding.In fact its almost a given to be the other way around.

Im STILL wondering why they have these offtakes being finalised at more or less the same time as the funding.As DK has pointed out it would be highly unusual for there to be a debt for concentrate deal for the balance of the offtakes due to the three-way offtake split.However is the concentrate clean enough to allow it unique status and PERHAPS allow some unique clauses such as debt for concentrate.

Is it simply a matter of time getting short and them just having to sign on the bottom line at the last minute for both the deals.I certainly hope not as they are leaving themselves at the mercy of the offtakers in this regard.This brings me back to BC's reinforcement of the company line on the quality of the concentrate and the fact that it seems to give them some kind of leverage.
    One hopes this isnt another form of subtle "gun from the hip" leading of holders.This constant mention of a higher quality sought after concentrate IMPLIES that Aim will get a higher price for their product making the Perkoa numbers look better.

Another factor that I find facinating is that they seem to have a high level of confidence in pushing ahead with Perkoa even without the balance of the funding.This would IMPLY that they are confident they will get the

i)offtakes finalised

ii)balance of funding

Are these just pie in the sky assumptions on my own part as the Aim buying market certainly hasnt lifted itself off the floor as yet and given any indication that we are going to see some clarification of these issues and TIME IS GETTING SHORT on these targets.

Just a few little questions/thoughts that spring to mind with the company seemingly willing to push this "quality of concentrate" line well into the markets face.And they have done so since MF's days,which is a little bit of a worry.

Lets just hope theres some substance in this line of reasoning from the company as it doesnt seem as though they are prepared to openly inform holders as to whether or not this WILL provide a benefit to the mines viability,let alone any profit!!!

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.025(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $86.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.0¢ 41.0¢ $208.9K 481.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 128722 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.