AZM 0.00% 3.2¢ azumah resources limited

the , page-10

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Nice to see you in the AZM/PRU stable GoodGolly. Fishy and a good mate of mine "The VUGINATOR" are also dual holders. By any chance you didnt discover PRU via Tim Tregadolds Eureka article late '08 when they were 0.29c? I commenced researching PRU and freed up some ammo then dived in at 0.52...

btw I REALISE THIS IS AN AZUMAH THREAD but I promise I'll get to my point folks...

Anyway after making my purchase at 0.52 PRU ran up pretty quick to 0.69. Although my purchase was Long Term, I decided (in my wisdom) that POG was due for a breather so I sold at 0.69 KNOWING that I'd be able to re-enter a few cents cheaper.

YES, the POG did have a minor pullback BUT at the same time Perseus announced some very impressive drill results which revalued the company higher. I had to get back in at 0.86c. OUCH!!

Today PRU trades at 2.90 and is receiving VERY serious insto support as they develop their Ghana mine towards production Q3 2011.

Azumah is roughly 12-15 months behind PRU in terms of progress so my story could be a helpful guide for any AZM holders who are considering taking profits now and buying back in cheaper at a later date. Sounds good in theory but just remember the SP may run away from you while youre on the sidelines.

Azumah seems to be in the process of releaing a steady flow of positive announcements as they head towards completing their Feasability Study. Combine this with the macro events around the world (ie The slow realisation that many Western Govts are essentially bankrupt!!) that are driving up POG and 0.60 cents may look like a steal in 6 months time

Once more for Fishy- BRING IT ON

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.