Thanks guys, it was good to get both your perspectives. The...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Thanks guys, it was good to get both your perspectives. The reason why I bought in and feel like it could do well is because of the following;

1) With virtually very little marketing spend (circa 145k this year) they were able to more than double their revenue from 245k to 550k. I feel thats a testament to the software that they offer. With a marketing budget of 2.6m post raise, I'd imagine they will be able to achieve even greater growth as they begin focusing more on customer acquisition.
    2) It's an exciting industry to be a part of. All companies are moving to these new Saas platforms to manage projects and transaction life cycles. We are at the very beginning of what is to be a very lucrative industry for these sort of players.
    3) Almost 60% of the shares outstanding will enter into escrow for 12-24 months only leaving about 40% of the stock available to be traded on the market.
    4) They have already expanded to the UK and the market there is substantially larger than ANZ where they primarily operate. With the right approach, this move could massively pay off .

Whilst I absolutely agree that its a high valuation, there aren't many IPO's on the ASX that I'd consider fairly valued anyway. Regardless, I guess time will tell how this performs.
    Last edited by Markk92: 11/12/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.