MSB 0.91% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Their talking about the likes of MSB, page-11

1. 1,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Hey Vinn, what has Ang said that annouys you so much i'm just curious.

Is it the fact that he/she has pointed out that MSB communicates a delivery date and misses the mark

Is it the fact the price was $10 and now its $4 - the market dictates the price by the way (but thats right lets not get hung up on share price right?)

Is it the fact that people like yourself and Antibody and Dolce do not see any negatives in MSB, which is niave because every stock even bluechip are not all blue skies, MSB is a Spec stock so there are plenty of negatives.

I've read Ang posts, there is nothing down ramping about them, $10 -$4, is a fact and is not a positive its a negative, it cant be disputed.

Secondly, results are not all amazing, take diabetes for example when the results came out last year around this time, the price did nothing, if the science is so amazing and we are 10 years ahead, why then the lack of response?, Diabetes is right up there in terms of diseases, if there are significant results, this would have doubled.

All of these points are very valid points and we will ask the questions if we feel the need to, instead of doing what you do, desperately looking for anything stem cell related to post on hear to justify your argument that this stock is the Holy Grail.

Right now, i feel a lot of people are hoping for some great annoucements to get this thing moving. The sentiment for me has shifted from Confident to Hang on and Hope!! Much of this caused by MSB stating at the start of each year that "there will be significant news flow" their words not mine, and guiess what not much, what was the significant news this year?? And again the same thing said at the Annual General meeting this year.

So get off your high horse buddy you're just another number on here like the rest of us. Pull your head in!! Everyone has a right to there opinion, especially when their opinion is a clear and balanced one!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.010(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.11 $1.07 $4.794M 4.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14500 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 141676 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.