MSB 0.91% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Kalala Just a few key inaccuracies in your post: 1. Angelus is...

1. 30,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1827
    Kalala

Just a few key inaccuracies in your post:

1. Angelus is talking about forward statements, and misrepresenting them as binding deliverables, broken promises and the like. You both practice this art. Despite it being pointed out with a repetition that's mind numbing, you persist with such misstatements.

Again: they're forward statements, outlooks in the biotech industry. They're not contractual undertakings. You should at least attempt to grasp this point.

Yet you talk about annoying posts.

2. You make claims that others don't see any negatives about MSB. There is no need for that with yourself, angelus, madamswer, and others on the case, is there? Just dealing with a constant barrage of inaccuracies is enough.

I mean, we are long term holders and have weighed up the risks vs reward of holding MSB. Again, we have looked at the integrity of management, the market, the science and have made an equation. You are preoccupied with the shareprice, yet have claimed to be a long term holder. Now you are back after making a big noise about selling, and bragging about your next trade.

Now you say this: "i feel a lot of people are hoping for some great annoucements to get this thing moving. The sentiment for me has shifted from Confident to Hang on and Hope!! "

If that's the case, please explain why you came back and reinvested in MSB only a few weeks ago after saying you couldn't hang on "living in hope" anymore...see start of the 'By by MSB' thread.

I don't mind that there are traders in here, but pretending you're a long term holder as you did with saying you held MSB 4 years, and then bragging about big trades is not gaining you any credibility points. Not discussing your reasoning doesn't help either. You are entitled to not comment, but also I'm entitled to point out these inconsistencies.

3. You totally ignore market sentiment when you discuss the SP response to news. Mining and biotechs are one sector in which the market does not necessarily respond favourably to news on. The reason is simple: the big money is chasing dividend payers. Even though MSB has all the hallmarks of being a future dividend payer, and there is fast tracking to market in some product, the market sentiment is against responding.
    Exceptions are where traders, who get the same reports, act in mobs and focus on stocks with high volatility. If you have low funds, this makes sense. But if you have high funds at your disposal, then trading MSB is more attractive. Then there are shorters. MSB is one of the most shorted stocks on the ASX. So there are people who would like the stock to not respond to positive news, and will talk the stock down.

Further, there is a consensus among brokers that the market finds it difficult to value biotechs which don't have product in the market. As we know, MSB is in a multi billion dollar deal with Teva to finance clinical trials which takes a key funding risk out of the equation. Brokers are nearly all saying it is undervalued by 80-100%.

From solely the market response to news, you think it's ok to make disparaging comments that the science as not all that great. Have you got any detail on that?

Then you persistently use emotive language, instead of detailed argument on top of it.

There has been significant news flow from MSB, just look at the announcements. The news on Japan is going to fast track the product to market and that's just ONE of them.

I know you are trying to make a living, but you brag about making $140k in a trade after exiting MSB, now you're back and you expect to be taken seriously with your criticisms of MSB when you show no attention to the fundamentals of this stock and denigrate the matters that reduce risk to MSB. Let alone the upside.

Yet you talk about annoying posts and tell others to get off their high horse?
    Last edited by dolcevita: 19/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.010(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.11 $1.07 $4.794M 4.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14500 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 141676 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.