ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

holders need to keep in mind (especially long term holders) that...

1. 865 Posts.
    holders need to keep in mind (especially long term holders) that how much tax loss ADO has made to date, which has been solely attributed to M&G development. I have no doubt GC and MB knew the figure by heart.

coincidentially, MB's latest radio show on Australian Day was talking about HOW TO NEGOCIATE .. and his view is: you dont drop off your pant until you have to ...
    http://markbouris.com.au/the-mark-bouris-show-ep-36/

I decided to invest heavily in ADO for one reason and one reason only:
    1. MB is stick with ADO this long even without much remuneration. and when he said ADO is in the pivot point, I believe he meant it and he believed in it.

under his chairmanship, ADO hasnt dropped off pants, the fact ADO hasnt taken much money from Phillips to date probably means much more reward on the table to grab ... I mean logically, if you knew you wouldnt have the deal, you better take whatever available now dont you ... on the contrary, the accounts receivable means Philips wants all costs to date to be wrapped in the deal... thats my ordinary thinking ...

if i have a mistress, I will either use, pay and dump, or make it permanent ... sorry guys, this analogy always comes up to my mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $16.16K 769.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26624 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 617809 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.