ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

An interesting hypothetical discussion, thanks for leading it...

1. 2,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    An interesting hypothetical discussion, thanks for leading it off ds.

As we are not 'flies on the wall' we can just speculate, although that's never stopped Adorites before.

This is what was said in the quarterly

"Our project with a large European group (PoC1) concluded for the year. The data generated has been analysed and a meeting to discuss future steps has been planned for February 2016"

So a meeting to discuss future steps, doesn't mean or not mean a deal being 'perilously close'

If POC1 is Philips, they have been trying to get their mini-care device to market for ? 9 years, with delay after delay. There are press stories going back to 2008 talking about an expected launch in 2009.

No deal means no royalties or up front, so ADO can't be ridiculous in their negotiations (cutting nose off to spite their face), although that doesn't mean ADO's nano-glue solution shouldn't be valued!

So a happy medium to enable the device to finally be launched and a slice of every test panel that POC1 develop is the goal

Acceptance of the Troponin POC 1 test as a 'gold standard' will have disruptive flow on effects throughout various health care and wider community settings, that will lead to other test panels being 'legitimised', which in turn will boost a royalty and supply agreement stream to ADO.

Although we will probably never really know the details of the deal, just what can be surmised through future quarterlies, I would prefer a mutually respectful #3

I am still buying the stock as I raid the change jar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $16.16K 769.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26624 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 617809 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.