ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

Theoretical question for holders, page-46

1. 1,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Good question ds. Been thinking about it for days and the only conclusion i came up with is how little I (maybe we) know. To answer such a question with the best possible outcome, one would have to know:
    1. How progressed are POC1 and close to launch are they - don't know that
    2. How likely are they to go without us initially or all together - don't know that
    3. How much better do we make the device - don't know that
    4. How are all our other projects going in terms on near term revenue - don't know that
    5. How much money in the kitty do we have after DiaSource deal is done and cash is settled - don't know that
    6. At what rate are our sales ramping up - don't know that
    7. Why have POC 1 not names us - don't know that
    8. How progressed is the battery work and does it need a heavy injection of cash soon to accelerate - don't know that
    9. Are we cashflow positive post DS acqusition - been said we will be, but don't know that

All in all, for me, impossible to answer what scenario I would settle for. What I do know is that I trust management's integrity and skills to get us the best deal moving forward and not sell us short or blow it. I also still maintain that POC1 is not the make or break for us and that with or without them we will succeed in most of our current projects. I am more interested in Cook to be honest.

Sorry I had no short answer that fit the above hypotheticals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $14.63K 773.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2514072 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1915345 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.