ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

Good question ds. Been thinking about it for days and the only...

1. 1,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Good question ds. Been thinking about it for days and the only conclusion i came up with is how little I (maybe we) know. To answer such a question with the best possible outcome, one would have to know:
    1. How progressed are POC1 and close to launch are they - don't know that
    2. How likely are they to go without us initially or all together - don't know that
    3. How much better do we make the device - don't know that
    4. How are all our other projects going in terms on near term revenue - don't know that
    5. How much money in the kitty do we have after DiaSource deal is done and cash is settled - don't know that
    6. At what rate are our sales ramping up - don't know that
    7. Why have POC 1 not names us - don't know that
    8. How progressed is the battery work and does it need a heavy injection of cash soon to accelerate - don't know that
    9. Are we cashflow positive post DS acqusition - been said we will be, but don't know that

All in all, for me, impossible to answer what scenario I would settle for. What I do know is that I trust management's integrity and skills to get us the best deal moving forward and not sell us short or blow it. I also still maintain that POC1 is not the make or break for us and that with or without them we will succeed in most of our current projects. I am more interested in Cook to be honest.

Sorry I had no short answer that fit the above hypotheticals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $14.63K 773.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2514072 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1915345 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.