ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

zabros, I bought two parcels over last few days, one at 7.1c and...

1. 865 Posts.
    zabros,

I bought two parcels over last few days, one at 7.1c and one at 7.2c, before I bought first parcel, I did following research:

1. final Dia deal resulted in more interaction between two companies, the upfront payment was supported by underwritter and GC himself, with underwritter subscribing additional 20%. the deferred payment and earn out could largely be offset by Dia profit, with floor price of share conversion at 15c. and there is precise term indicating the deal will not result in reverse take over by Dia. so the deal to me is ADO in for Dia's profit, and DIA in for ADO's M&G future. I am not scientist, but to me, quite a lot scientists in the field like M&G. and bearing in mind, ADO today market cap of 70mil includes two business, so ADO's own cap probably only valued half, that's a big de-risk, no matter what happens to other projects.

2. I researched, and find out Philips trial completed in Dec 15, so to me, I dont even need to wait for more than 3 months to know the outcome unlike some long holders here.

3. I also invested in MB's another company TZL, and it definitely turned the corner as stated in its latest quarterly, and I liked MB's address to ADO's annual report stating the pivotal point. when a businessman says its pivotal point with confidence, it might still fail, but chances are smaller than the opposite.

importantly, I set the stop loss at 6.5c. and I give a 20% chance share price will drop 20% straight after over subscribed underwritten placement, and I give 50% chance it will reach over 9c shortly which is 10% above the previous energy cap raise, and I give a good 20% chance it will reach 12c when market knows there wont be another cap raise after the company release Dia's balance sheet (it was stated by GC after Dia acquisition, ADO's cash flow good for at least 2 years, but I guess market didnt pay attention), and I give 10% chance (if I am luck, but I am not dependent on it) it will reach 20c if a deal sealed next month with Philips.

so 6.5c*20%+9c*50%+12c*20%+20c*10%= 10.2c, 7c is trading at 30% discount, with 10% stop loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $14.63K 773.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2514072 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1915345 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.