RAC 1.34% $1.84 race oncology ltd

Theoretical Revenue Potential of RACE Oncology 5-path Strategy, page-35

1. 5,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3093

“The team at this ASX stock have delivered on similar strategies before, and draw on decades of experience in growing pharma business lines in both Big Pharma companies, and early stage, high growth, NASDAQ and ASX stocks.

This $15 million capped biotech junior has its sights set ( note -for first real revenue other than PRV potentials ) on the generation of European sales (aim - in the next years ) and following FDA approval, many hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue over the long term – which would bring serious value to its shareholders.”
    (Next Biotech . Race Oncology - overview )

Not forgetting the new options - able to be exercised by management, any time in the next years .
    Very compelling. Thankyou EW.

Buying on market is the best thing and best supports the company and shareprice right now - so that Options and other funding comes into line .
    Hopefully as , results from existing trial start to be heard and partnering or staging of new trials occur .

Race Oncology says , that raising any needed funds , (and NOT NEARTERM) —is within RAC’s capabilities .
    Mainly, as for any company, they need , to educate and update existing shareholders and the Market , to see RAC , and better understand what the company is doing - to bring back Bisantrene .
    ( a drug that it is believed, should never have been lost - is very much still needed and has significant Clinical data - over 40 clinical trials , with a new trial now occurring again in 2019 - with more to follow . )

The aim - to get Bisantrene back towards registration.

Bisantrene is already ~ a phase 2/3 stage . Safe and known in humans .
    (this is not a drug , eg. virus even , which kills cancer compellingly, but as yet tested only in mice . )
    People are alive today due to Bisantrene as it was given to them as key judicious chemotherapeutic treatment in the 1980s and 90s.

It is clearly understood that Bisantrene , has orphan drug designation already - should , qualify , if proven for fast- track registration for paediatric AML .
    A PRV - would be the ultimate fundraising for Race Oncology ~ $98 million average value , recent sales of PRVs -
    ***See wombat777 post - which leads this thread . **

Meantime - compelling data -& the company always has been seeking to generate income as well , and has plenty of Bisantrene drug already manufactured and ready for treatment , including plenty for multiple clinical trials -
    *Bisantrene still can be prescribed by doctors in Europe , NPP programme . ( named patient programme )
    It would be great to see this awareness , NPP potentials , data needed- but real lifesaving possibilities for early prescribing by especially European doctors for relapsed / refractory AML .
    We hope also for earlier stage Rx - with time where CR but still refractory cells to clean up , MRD.
    The expanded , now better strategy for RAC .

Apart from enormous potentials , important goals towards first Paediatric AML but also adult trials AML with Bisantrene -that have begun - and the strategy clearly outlined by the company last Friday ;
    ~ RAC could earn $20-30 million per year , via this means alone (NPP) , within the next few years , as always intended . Results are needed .

I like the dates for options expiry also EWexplorer .

Right now - shortterm to me - buying this stock , on market , on the asx -RAC at this level , is way too cheap , and cannot last .
    This is the most compelling buy on the asx for me , Now .
    When I first bought months ago - doing all the sums , anything below 40c was excellent buying , superb buying , and a very early opportunity to own the shares .
    I don’t think we will have this as a possibility for long , in the next year / years at most .
    Shareprice where it is - way way too cheap .
    Shareholders will hang on to these shares .

The stock must Re- rate . I believe .
    Wombats work is his realisation - and people should do their own **

The answers are already here- as well as fact , this is no fly by night fanciful hope or dream -
    Race Oncology has Top management team - highly respected and well connected , high calibre management team .

The men and women , leading RAC - are here to see Bisantrene , and RAC succeed .

https://www.epmmagazine.com/news/why-this-cancer-drug-was-lost-for-25-years/

https://www.raceoncology.com/race-reveals-new-strategy-for-cancer-drug-bisantrene/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.84
Change
-0.025(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $313.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.91 $1.81 $257.6K 138.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26825 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 759 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.