AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Theories why the share price falling., page-9

1. 13,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8306
    You’re in fantasy land too!
    But that’s fine, the fact that the masses are generally unable to see the forest for the trees, and hopeless at recognising value and assessing risk, has provided ample opportunity for those who see what’s unfolding to accumulate massive positions in undervalued companies like this.

You claim that there are AGY-specific factors responsible for the recent downward move in SP, yet clearly fail to assess this in relation to the broader market, sector peers, etc.

Actually, I suspect that you are indeed fully aware of the nonsense “singling-out” approach you have taken, yet are playing “dumb” in an effort to put forward and propagate unfounded FUD.

Please post a comparison chart showing recent sp movement of sector companies, and while you’re at it, how about listing the returns here for the last 1/2/3/4/5/6 years?

Those of us that recognised the opportunity and de-risking early are not typically concerned with the waves but more focussed on the tidal shift that is occurring.

I’m more than happy holding millions upon millions of shares (as are many others here, clearly) and looking forward to our 2ktpa plant opening, and then of course the main course, which is 12ktpa and beyond.

Trying to plant FUD based In nonsense “concerns” like “the mine is not in production yet” and “the market feels in the dark” is imo just a weasel tactic to either try to influence others to sell, or reflects regret that you didn’t recognise the opportunity early, when many here did.

I must say, those 2-3c parcels are looking absolutely beautiful now, and I have no doubt that they will bring many many more bags over the coming years.

Looking forward to your comparison charts, but not holding my breath!
    Oh, also post is a chart of vehicle sales spanning the GFC, just for perspective, to help us put into context what your fears of a “recessionary environment” might do to vehicle demand; don’t forget to incorporate the growth rate of EV vs ICE vehicles in your assessment there.

Good luck
    Last edited by GCar: 13/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.