VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

Theories, page-3

1. 27,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    LFSG,having already given them (the board) a brickbat,I'm loathe repeat myself.

" The best way to keep your word,is not give it in the first place."

IMHO theres a sub culture throughout all business in Australia ,perpetrated by historical looking accountants,under the guise of forward looking,its about reducing staff costs ( " we know its a saving " ).
    But what the historical looking accountants cant tell you is the money foregone against the savings made.

Yeah I'm pissed at the board, through their "penny saved pound foolish approach",they and they alone, provided an information vacuum,for unsubstantiated nonsense to be put forth as fact,the rest as they say is history .
    To the Chairman's credit,in his AGM speech,he admitted mistakes had been made,moreover they( the board) had implemented several remediation initiatives .
    I was impressed to hear the company mentioned in the 8 AM news on 6PR in Perth, the mines name wasn't mentioned,neither Valences,none the less I was impressed,against the medicare IPO you take what you can get I reckon.
    While unhappy with some events to date,I'm not looking for a mutiny in the near term.
    I wonder how much product was bagged in the precomissining phase?

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.