AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Theory behind trading halt and more.....

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Good evening

Well what an exciting few days we have install for us…

Was attending to some more research this evening and would just like to point out that there has been some significant changes to our last updated power point presentation announced on the 09/02/2015 it is advisable to compare both to see what I mean ----- links are attached

Old One (09/02/2015)

http://www.aspecthuntley.com.au/asxdata/20150209/pdf/01597299.pdf

New one (24/04/2015)

http://alexiuminternational.com/wp-...4/Alexium-Company-Presentation-April-2015.pdf

Did allude to this a few posts back, Post #: 15159115

Theory behind trading halt

Other FR Product Extensions

FR Polymer Additives –Plastics, Laminations, and Composites

• PA, PC, PE, etc.
    • Working with end-users, plastics additives companies, and composite manufacturers
    • Large volume applications
    • Currently in development with 3 customers (just over 2 months ago 0 customers in this area)

If the trading halt is not to do with the US listing and it is an IF for me, than perhaps due to the wording of the trading halt request – “The trading halt is requested pending an announcement concerning a capital raise and the resultant Company’s capital structure for expansion into new markets. It could very well be in relation to the above as FR polymer additives is a new market for Alexium a MASSIVE market worth hundreds of millions!!! Considering we are currently in development with three customers if one of them wish to proceed into some large scale production contract, well it certainly would cost a substantial amount of money to get kick started. This would be a huge announcement, you could wave goodbye to 0.80 cents for good!

If we were just having a plan old capital rise the wording would say this as it did for all other capital raises in the past.... “the trading halt is requested pending an announcement concerning a capital raise and the resultant Company’s capital structure.”

What is a polymer – “A substance which has a molecular structure built up chiefly or completely from a large number of similar units bonded together, e.g. many synthetic organic materials used as plastics and resins.”

You know folks I just keep on getting more and more excited about this company every day, I LOVE IT

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1491467 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 390233 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.