AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Great time ahead! The CR to US investors will help us to growth...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Great time ahead!

The CR to US investors will help us to growth much faster in two ways:

First, the US Instos will support the share price, promote the company in the US and - yes Pinto - "manage" the price in the right direction. So with the share price we'll be fine in the near future.

Secondly, also fundamentally with a few mio. $ more in capital we will expand much faster in different markets. IMO bedding (Sealy) & carpet is a sure thing. But in some updates (e.g. "Alexium sales and customer and revenue update" dated 22 December 2014) NC said also this:

"Alexium will also be able to look to join venture our FR technology to replace brominated compounds widely used in the building industry and electronics industry and capture more of this $7 Billion market".

These markets are huge and - until now - we didn't hear much about the progresses.

I'm sure that these additional opportunities will increase the future NPAT massively and than the CR amount/additional shares will look ridiculous! Huge leverage! To make money you first have to invest it!

Lastly, I read some documents again and found this statement dated March 2015 from Dirk Van Hyning (GM of Operations) quite interesting:

"...plans to develop a European manufacturing base" (check out the link, last page).

As I didn't speak about that with GR I don't have more information about the European manufacturing base.

http://alexiuminternational.com/wp-...Textiles-International-Article-on-Alexium.pdf

All the best, Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 72250 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2538461 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.