MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Well theory 98 was a great one and i sure hope its right - side...

1. 2,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well theory 98 was a great one and i sure hope its right - side tracking the well into the potential gas. (from today's movements of the tugs and loading up more pipes.) And realistically why wouldn't they do this? The OP still has plenty of time left up its sleeve, be a real shame if this isn't happening.

Theory number 99

What would it take with approvals for them to drill another well? Could they chase the FISH target? or could they (that is if they can not side track the well) move into a position above the potential gas find from last weeks announcement?

I know from the EPBC it wouldn't be a controlled action and may not need re approval.

the DPI of NSW may need to simply re issue the same approval but with new coordinates, and especially if its just the new target from last weeks announcement then only the LAT and LONG should have changed. Here is the original.

http://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/365027/Asset-Energy-PEP11-EP-Summary-Nov-10.pdf

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK not long now and hopefully we will know more. I would like to remain in suspension until TD and all logs have been run and completed. Tue i hope to see just a heads up announcement with suspension remaining that is if they are side tracking or drilling ETC.

Anyway good luck to all PEPies

I hold BUY

Harry out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.