FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Call me crazy but I have a theory. Michael Langford AKA...

1. 352 Posts.
    Call me crazy but I have a theory.

Michael Langford AKA SuperNinja was asked on twitter on the 29/05/2016 if he had any thoughts regarding Birimian to which he replied "has huge potential. If the right team are brought together it might become a great success."

The language of that response sounds like he was bullish on BGS but did not have a big holding at the time. A person of his experience does not invest heavily into a company that "might" become a great success.
    If my read of his response is correct then could he himself be responsible for the prices going as low as they did into the low 20's (I know Brexit time) whilst he churned his shares back and forth whilst he accumalated a very sizeable holding.

He is a well experienced commodities trader who has the funds and knowledge to take from weak hands and all the credit to him if this theory is true. Also it was noted by @jorpra that someone was trying to hide their buying before we went down to the early 20's (well spotted @jorpra) and after seeing the Top 20 it is not any institutions.

Also find it funny that in that comment he states "If the right team are brought together it might become a great success" with all the talk of MineMark as of late.

Have a good weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.