FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Finally got me a new quota of data on my crappy, crappy, crappy...

1. 2,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Finally got me a new quota of data on my crappy, crappy, crappy sat connection.

Right now, I couldn't give two poots of an Owls bum about what went on with the capping we saw over the last month or three. I guess we all knew something was up at the time and were all a tad frustrated at why the SP was being Warricked , but if that was the cost of having such an all Aussie Lithium Allstar team on board the BGS locomotive now, I for one am happier than a Pig just before Christmas.

I concur absolutely Skynet on the accumulation comments above, it was weak hands that gave them up at the time anyway, and to see a lot of those shares in the hands of the three Amigo's now is very pleasing to me and should give all shareholders a strong sense of where we are heading in the Lithium market into the future.

I think a big Kudos needs to go out to KJ and crew as well in this case for recognising the apparent creme de la creme of the Li talent available in Aus, that they needed the talent, and got them on board in a formal way as well. It has been said in the recent past here that BGS needed to get consultants, marketing or negotiators on board to maximise value for the company/shareholders and it now seems that is exactly what they have done and that the "TEAM" is all set to start really putting BGS on the Global map big time.

Here's a Blast from the past from a whole seven months ago, makes for a hilarious read at times.
    30 cents ? ? ? WTF don't be ridiculous!

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-non-renounceable-issue.2734871/#.V-5-0zWm3R4

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.