GPN greater pacific gold limited

theory

1. 123 Posts.
    Here's my theory.

Directors of AGU/YRR/GPN are all setting themselves up to become wealthy, we all ackonwledge that.
    They aren't setting the holders up to be wealthy, a lot of us are starting to accept this.

I think they're planning for a takeover of all the resources held by all the companies. Let's say that someone is interested in the vanadium, and possibly the gold from peak hill if it turns out to be any good.

They give shares for cheap tenements to unlisted companies such as haven, cabe etc, which they all own, thus increasing their stake in GPN/YRR/AGU. They're confident the resources will get some parties interested so they're loading up on shares to achieve two goals, they get more voting power to push through these rubbish acquisitions and leaving their options over for future acquisitions that foundation shareholders can no longer vote against, because as a percentage their holding has been lowered greatly.

Now comes time for a takeover, in a few months, a few years, whatever. They start negotiating with the Takeover company and stipulate that all companies must be usurped in the takeover, we all know that now the directors and guys behind the scenes have a shitload of shares due to previous acquisitions, so it doesn't really matter if YRR is at 20 Cents, GPN at 2 cents and AGU at 1 cent, they've got such a massive holding for very little expense that they'll still become rich men/women from their investment, not to mention the options they're being issued hand over fist.

My theory means that we're going to get screwed no matter how exciting the news is on gold/vanadium.

Anyway, that's kind of a long post, so I'll finish it here, discuss/beilittle/agree/whatever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.