EXT 22.2% 1.1¢ excite technology services ltd

theory

1. 326 Posts.
    Let's put ourselves in Rio's shoes... we want our JV deal with EXT's Board but Dattels & co are trying to line up another bidder and muscle in using the leverage of Kalahari's votes. What's the best way of putting a spanner in their works?

How about keep on buying EXT shares in the open market (it's petty cash for RIO, even with their cash woes), driving the price up to a level where KAH & others can't afford to buy meaningful quantities any more (Kalahari hasn't got much spare cash), even in a placing?

There is only one problem, which I wonder whether RIO know about? Dattels has over US$60m sitting in another of his companies, waiting to be deployed.

Those that really want to do some digging, might be interested in this article: http://www.minesite.com/nc/minews/singlenews/article/some-of-aims-smaller-coal-miners-have-gone-quiet-but-theres-plenty-going-on-behind-the-scenes/41.html

Start with the last paragraph and then read the rest very, very carefully. [spot the mention of "uranium" and "Africa"; Neil Herbert was Uramin's FD; - there, that's enough clues] ;0)

It's a theory to pass the time, anyway. The next top 20 list will be interesting. :0)

BTW did I mention that David Weill (another Dattels associate), who joined the Kalahari Board the same day as the Extract Board changes, having previously been appointed chairman of Niger Uranium (Kalahari's 2nd largest s/h, just behind RIO) not long ago, was appointed head of NWT's Advisory Board yesterday? NWT is Niger Uranium's largest s/h.

Weill is also now Chairman of Caledon, referenced in the article I link to above. Small world, isn't it?

I feel an earthquake coming on, as irresistible force meets immovable object.

Best,

Mark

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $16.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $132.1K 12.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8000000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 11187842 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.