ATH 25.0% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

I did find something on this finally. If you will google The...

1. 158 Posts.
    I did find something on this finally. If you will google The life sciences report watch list 2014, and here is the link:

http://www.thelifesciencesreport.com/pub/na/biotech-watchlist-2014-sound-science-innovative-ideas-and-a-sprinkle-of-pixie-dust

Apparently Prana Biotech (3rd top 2013 performer) is not on the 2014 watchlist, nor is the 2nd top performer GALE. CLDX (Celldex) was the top performer and did make the watchlist for 2014, but most others are entirely new.

This is only the second year of the watchlist and I really knew nothing of the selection process, and I assumed that it was favorite's of the several contributors without a lot of science or a set selection process behind it.

They do have a page now that shows graphically the end-to-end biopharma investment cycle, and talk some about their selection process. To me this is mildly unfortunate, but nothing more. In just days, results will speak for themselves and Prana's media and analyst exposer will follow from those results.

To further add to change, George Zavoico in early 2014 departed from MLV & Co. to become a director at H.C. Wainwright firm. Not only that, along with his departure and moving to H.C. Wainright along with him was another high-level person that of all things was overseeing the At-the-market business for MLV & Co, who happens to manage Prana's most recent 47 Million At-the-market offering.

George Zavoico was still a presenter at this event. Seems to me that there is a good relationship between Prana Biotech and George Zavoico - he has been a great voice for us, and analyst. It would seem Prana would to a degree be courted in order to win future At-the-market program business, in my opinion following an obvious shake-up at MLV & Co.

I had been following Adam Feuerstein's twitter throughout the 3 days of the conference, and no mention of the presentation of the biotech watch list 2014 at all. It was fun for me to follow in 2013 only because Prana was on the list.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $625 125K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 72318906 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 29668676 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.