SRX 0.00% 17.8¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

Therasphere sales, page-3

1. 1,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    yeh, I'm still here. I expect SIRT to show at least equivalence with Sorafenib which is enough to see improved sales given its secondary advantages. The idea that SRX is ex growth is complete nonsense considering how few sufferers receive SIRT currently.

1) SIRT works and is particularly relevant for downstaging prior to curative surgery
    2) It is complementary to other treatments - potentially especially so with immunotherapy
    3) BTG's SIRT business is still growing strongly and even SRX still grew dose sales in H1
    4) Outside of US, access is still very limited - a large untapped growth opportunity
    5) Uptake is necessarily slow due to nature of procedure - eg centre establishment and training
    6) Potential to improve efficacy through imaging markers
    7) Growing off-label use of SIRT - up to 1/3 total sales. These uses will continue to drive growth regardless of the upcoming studies.

The sepsis candidate is also interesting - a nice free lottery ticket.

I still think most market participants are mistaken in thinking the upcoming results represent a binary event. It is a bit like the myopic thinking going on in the telco sector at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $6.597K 37.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 5847101 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 237659 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.