Bluto is correct worrying about something that is going to...

1. 33,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1753
    Bluto is correct worrying about something that is going to happen long after we die seems stupid.
    We as people really should just enjoy life , our descendents will be in a far better position to fix things up later when they have better technology and ,can see where the actual effects are although I suspect its allready to late so that is just a feel good statement.

For Australia as a nation to be concerned about it is stupid when China the biggest polluter is doubling its coal use on average every 9 years , we should really be assisting them to reduce their emmisions by sending more higher quality low sulpher, high BTU coal than they can produce domestically .
    I have just sold my 1400 cc car for a SUV sick of trying to do the right thing and have the big SUVs push me off the road.
    The world will be around in another 100 years just a bit warmer and better for swimming , and a lot less insects around to smear the car windscreen due to all the pollutants killing them off with the polar bears.
    If anyone on here actually really cared they would not be driving vehicles or eating food carted from overseas but no one really does so just enjoy the planet as a temporary habitat for man for the next say 200 years before it gets trashed to oblivion.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.