AEV 0.00% 0.4¢ avenira limited

Hi all,I was on MAK from late '07 and made good money into '08,...

1. 428 Posts.
    Hi all,

I was on MAK from late '07 and made good money into '08, although nowhere the $3 or so that it rose to. When the writing was on the wall re:GFC and also phosphate prices, I was out big time. I can't see why anyone would have bought in over the last few months with the mine still being a long way from an economic proposition at current RP prices. In the last few months, most speccies have skyrocketed and many in multiples. It hasn't been rocket science to know that the hot sectors such as gold, iron ore, coal seam gas etc.are where the money has been. If I had listened to any of the bullish here, I would have lost a packet in one of the biggest percent rise in the ords. Instead, and like many, I have increased my portfolio dramatically. When/If Rp increase sufficiently, and there signs that these rises may be mantained, MAK will no doubt go for another run, and potentially a large one. So what if I miss out on the first 10-20% or more. Whichever you look at it, MAK investors are sitting on huge paper losses, or have lost a motza concerning what could have been made elsewhere. Basically, anyone who had listened to the nay sayers would now be able to buy perhaps 4 times as many shares. Don't intend to camp out on the MAK forum. Just waiting and watching, whilst making good money elsewhere. Peter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $37.30K 9.294M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7037099 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1677255 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.