TON 10.0% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

There are a large number of snakes out there!, page-25

1. 2,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Share10
    I totally agree with you. Well done for being so strong and correct in your assessment of the critical reasons.
    I can see you are a lover of the truth.

People with delusions don't know they are having delusions.
    (A psychologist told me I was sufering from delusions. I said I thought I was having illusions. (alcoholic induced)
    She said "people with delusions dont know they are having delusions"

however one type of delusion is an overvalued idea.
    Understanding delusion is part of knowing ourselves.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3016695/

Also Buddist teachings (realisations of the mind) on states of consciousness talk about "deluded awareness"
    as the seventh sate of human consciousness that can be contemplated upon for enlightment.

Thankfully now I dont drink alcohol or take any intoxicants that harm the advancement of human consciousness.

Also I personally resented being told I was having delusions. This resentment is what some people on this forum are feeling towards you. Whereas in truth, delusion is the correct psychological assessment and infers "psychosis" which is a strong mental judgement. Wheres the same non psychotic diagnosis is an "overvalued idea" which is mlore revelant to
    share price assessments. According to the learned people in link above.

I dont think TON will bounce much because it is not living up to peoples overvalued expections. And as you say when this happens the market will send the share price down.

That is the way the market is and other people on this forum should not accuse you of anything other than being a searcher for TRUTH. I wasnt going to get involved as you are much stronger to look after yourself. Just feft like posting this today and not a few days ago. So thanks HC for the forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.418K 219.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 214688 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 255512 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.