TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Thanks. People accuse me of down ramping but they won't find any...

1. 179 Posts.
    Thanks. People accuse me of down ramping but they won't find any posts on here from me on here that are critical of the Compant or saying it doesn't have a future. I have posted MANY positive comments about TON but they never refer to them. They made a huge deal because I asked a questin about when the Wet a Season starts because on google there was a range between Oct and Dec. they don't point out that my question was actually how much drilling will be done before wet season. Only one poster answered my question.

when the share price started to slide, I asked whether it would retrace to 50 cents (the cap raise price) I was heavily criticized and accused if down ramping. They don't care if it could have saved some people from losing money.

when One poster posted a message about the challenges of shipping the graphite (although he did exaggerate a bit he had some valid points) one of the traditional Uprampers, who had boasted about howych he has made from TONs pump up, jumped on him with sarcasm. So I pointed out that there are some logistical challenges, which will be overcome but I haven't seen an adequate plan yet, from either TON or SYR.

They don't like honestly or transparency, they want to profit from a pumped up overhyped share price rather than a sustainable shares rice built on honest and open truth and reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $11 1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 326857 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 351520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.