TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

There are a large number of snakes out there!, page-6

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    I think this comment may reflect the Chairman's frustration at his perception of possible unfair market practices.  While he keeps his message general and cryptic ...probably not against trading rules.

It's the unfair market practices that should be against trading rules ...Oh they are?

What I perceive (and find frustrating) is the existence of shills on the TON forum.  I can hear "do ya think!?"

These venomous creatures can pretend to be in favour of a stock with "held" and buy" and "I want TON to do well" ...yet they never seem to stop coming up with negatives and love to Share them with everyone..

Apparently they are expert in fictionalising an entire persona and story to make their elaborate ruse seem believable.

Why, I believe they can even feign indignation if they are confronted by the evidence of their true sentiment and statements.  Yes indeed, these blokes can "take umbrage" at remarks till they come out the ying-yang.

Keep a watchful eye out for any holder with an infinite store of negative messages (many of them are skillfully subtle), but who "GENUINELY" wants the price to go up (at least before the bubble bursts).  Yes, they will sometimes sprinkle in a few innocuous positive statements to throw you off the scent.

If you do find any of them, just make a mental note that they may not be as sincere as they portray themselves and may have hidden agendas (like money -possible an hourly rate).

"A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill

Cheers,

SJB

Lets hope the sellers have run out of shares and the desire to dump them - whatever their reasons for doing so are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $11 1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 326857 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 351520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.